Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear You,

Hello, how are you? I'm just writing this to get a few things off of my chest. Don't worry, I won't be long. I just want you to know that you put these strange ideas in my head that I actually mean something to you. But your signals are weak, the strength is dwindling (or at least in my heart). I don't know if this is a good idea, but I want to give you a choice. I want to believe that you still love me. We've been through everything together, standing there side by side. It's in the way you look into my eyes; and you tell me all of these wonderful things that I really want to believe in. I know you have feelings for me, my heart tells me so. I really, really hope that my heart isn't deceiving me. But if it is, leave now. I don't want anymore games. My heart has been thrown around on the ground and torn down the middle. If you are going to risk destroying it completely, then I don't want anything to do with you, because there are so many other people out there willing to patch it up, so you don't have to. So I'm giving you a choice, not an ultimatum. I want your heart to choose whether or not it loves me. We don't have to date, you can date someone else, I really don't care. I just want to know that I have your heart. If you've given your heart to someone else, that's fine, I just won't bother with you anymore. The choice is yours.

Sincerely,
Hope Less

No comments: